Kuni Automotive Group Spreads Smart Car Love

Kuni smart Dealership

Kuni Automotive Group sent out a press release dated September 15, 2007 claiming to be the only Smart Dealership in the entire state of Oregon. Also in the article, Kuni Automotive Group claims they will receive 650 of the allotted 16,000 Smart Fortwo's to be produced in 2008. I can't say enough how excited I am that Smart Dealerships are comgin out of the wood-work.

Visit Smart Enthusiast to get all the latest Smart Fortwo News.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I hear about Kuni Automotive, they also have a Smart franchise for the city of Denver, Colorado. It will be interesting to see how the Smart Care functions in the thinner air, higher eleveation.

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much enjoy your own posting type, very remarkable,
don't give up and keep penning due to the fact it just well worth to follow it,
impatient to browse even more of your own stories, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, intention look forward for the duration of more related articles soon as its sole of my favourite issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway to adjust the angle of the steering wheel in the Passion Coupe? I could have sworn that the wheel angle was totally vertical the other day. And, now it is on an angle as it always has been. I was sober too!